Thursday 16th Jan 2020
DAY 6: PROPHECY 2020: PRAYER FOR FULFILLMENT PROPHECIES FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
TEXT: Isa 9:2. Prophecy is a message inspired by God. At the beginning of this year 2020, God gave us prophecy through our Daddy, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God: for individual, the Church and the Nations. Now for all children of God at large, and for the RCCG members in particular, this is going to be a year of series of joy, series of victory. It is the year of series of battles that our enemies will lose.
- Let us thank God for the spirit of true prophecy in RCCG
- Reflecting over the past events in our lives, Let us thank God for the fulfillment of past prophecies.
- God says for every individual in RCCG, this is going to be a year of series of joy, series of victory, thank God for the victory ahead.
- However Daddy GO warned, there is no victory without a fight. Pray that for every RCCG member, we will not fear the battle for the Lord will truly be our light and our salvation. Psa 27:1
- Father; grant us boldness to confront any giant that may rise against us. 1 Sam 17, 35-36
- Father: grant us boldness to stand firm in faith against treat of any unseen enemies. Pro 28:1
- Since the battle is not ours, let us pray for the spirit of effective prayers and intercessions. Psa 50:15
- Pray for all RCCG members to receive power to live holy and be obedient dwelling in the secret place of the Most High. Psa 91:1
- Daddy says, there will be shout of joy this year; Let us pray for Joy to replace sorrow in all our tabernacles. Psa 118:17
- Father; in times of storm, let us always remember and hold on to Your promises of help in time of trouble Psa 50:1
- Father; whenever storm arises, let us always remember that the battle is the Lord’s. 2 Chr 20:15
- Father, give us the anointing and boldness of David to confront every Goliath on our way throughout year 2020 and beyond, in Jesus name.
- Father; help me in my devotion, to draw nearer unto you day after day in Jesus name
- Father; no matter the storms that may come my way, give me strength never to faint in time of adversity.
- Father; we thank You because You always hear our prayers every time we call upon your name.