RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER FRIDAY, 8TH NOVEMBER – DAY 8: PRAYER FOR YOUTHS.
TEXT: Lamentation 3:27
Youth is the time of life when one is young. A time between childhood and adulthood and the glory of young man is their strength. Pro 20:29.
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Thank God for His goodness and mercy over your life and family members,
- Father, God, thank You for your unfailing love, blessings and goodness upon our youth Psa1031-5
- Father, please increase the faith of all our youths in You, in Jesus name. Luk 17:5
- Father, please guide and protect our young people from the path of destruction and deliver them from the spirit of worldliness, in Jesus name. Psa 32:8
- Father, please every battle acquired from birth that is affecting our youths, be destroyed, in Jesus name. John 9:1-9
- Father, please endued all our youths with power from on high Luk 2 4:49
- Father, please as David defeated Goliath in his days, let all our youths defeat every Goliath assigned against them. 1 Sam 17
- Father, please satisfy the youths with every good things of life. Psa 103:5
- Father, please destroy every spirit of weariness and tiredness in the life of our youths. Isa 40:30
- Father, please, release Your divine strength upon our youths, in Jesus name.
- Father, please help our youths to obey and work for You at this their tender age in Jesus name. Lam 3:27
- Father, please make our youths relevant in their generation, in Jesus name. Psam71:7
- Father, please deliver all our youths from the hand of the wicked, the unrighteous and cruel men of this world in Jesus name. Psa 71:4