DAY 2 RCCG January 2020 Sunday 12th Fasting & Prayer Guide:
THANKSGIVING FOR THE CHURCH, TEXT: Psa 31:19:
The Church is the group of people that are redeemed by the blood of Jesus, the believers in Jesus Christ, the representative of Jesus upon this earth.
- Father we thank you for the Church and the gathering of your Saints in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Lord, because the Church is still standing and the gate has no power to prevail over her.Matt 16:18
- Thank you Lord, for given the Church the keys of David, that whenever we decree a thing it comes to pass in Jesus name.Matt 16:19 , Isa 22:22
- Lord, we thank you for the open doors you’ve given unto Church to expand all over the world in Jesus name. Acts 16:5.
- Gracious God, we thank you for your overflowing generosity to your Church Deut. 28:6
- Lord we thank you for how you’ve been using your Church to put joy in the life of many through evangelism. 2 Cor. 4:15
- Thank you Lord, for your peace despite the challenges your Church has been facing with. Jn. 14:2, Col. 3:15, Ezek. 37:26,
- Thank you Lord, for the victory you always give to your Church without a fight. 15:57
- Thank you for your faithfulness over the Church that is new every morning. Lam 3:23
- Thank you Lord, for keeping the Church alert and watching in prayer in the name of Jesus Col. 4:2
- Father God thank you for the revival in the Church in the name of Jesus Psa 85:6